winter fitness and swing mechanics programs
Are you wanting to do golf-specific fitness and functional movement training over the winter?
Are you looking for a new approach to address a persistent swing flaw?
Do you want to hit the golf course running next May?
Loch March Golf Academy will be offered a variety of programs through the winter to help you take advantage of the down-time between golfing seasons.
The fitness and swing mechanics programs will focus on three (3) key areas
- Injury prevention through personalized training of both static and dynamic posture
- Swing mechanics improvement through drills and Dynamic Visual Training (DVT)
- Cardiorespiratory training: High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) for golfers
In addition to on-site feedback, a recap will be emailed afterwards, outlining key findings and offering suggestions related to fitness and functional movement training, as well as swing mechanics drills.
Book a Fall evaluation session with Dan, and get 10% off on any of the GOLF-FIT fitness and swing mechanics programs that will be offered at Loch March through the winter.
- Titleist Performance Institute (TPI) Certified Level-3 Golf Instructor and Fitness Professional
- Functional Movement Systems (FMS) and canfitpro Certified Personal Trainer Specialist (PTS)
- Affiliate Member - Canadian Golf Teachers Federation (CGTF)
- K-VEST Professional and Technical Adviser